You may not arrive in the sky every night;
You live in my heart every second though;
You enchant me with your silent warmth,
Not knowing my existence here below.
So soothing are your rays of light,
Kissing my eyes with a motherly grace;
In a silver earth, with silver hands,
My sheer emotions you embrace.
I know there is no air in you;
You’re full of condemned, sinful scars;
Yet you carry an unknown smile
In the unveiled world of glittering stars.
The rays on your face are not at all yours;
From the Sun you steal them all the time;
Why can’t I yet stop loving you,
Having known all about your crime?
They say this which I do believe-
There are tears in your frozen eyes;
You hide them from the sight of them all
In a happy, smiling, witty disguise.
You won’t ever get to know my name
And I won’t know who you really are;
But, if ever, you wish to unravel your soul,
Knock on my door- always ajar.


No comments:
Post a Comment