The road in which we walk together
Has pain in abundance;
Yet if forever,
You and I walk side-by-side
Holding our hands,
Against the tide;
Be it day or dark midnight;
A heavenly bliss will surround our sight.
It is a promise to you my dear;
I will not let miseries come here
Or let you shed a drop of tear.
Just seek your sacred beats of heart
-I will be there, always, near.
Let winters arrive, let challenges appear;
Let the thorns on the road provide us fear;
Together only, I know, we can
Surmount all odds of mortal career.
The intent of destiny we can’t unveil;
The end of this path we can’t foretell;
True love can still unite two souls:
Not even can God make them derail.
Has pain in abundance;
Yet if forever,
You and I walk side-by-side
Holding our hands,
Against the tide;
Be it day or dark midnight;
A heavenly bliss will surround our sight.
It is a promise to you my dear;
I will not let miseries come here
Or let you shed a drop of tear.
Just seek your sacred beats of heart
-I will be there, always, near.
Let winters arrive, let challenges appear;
Let the thorns on the road provide us fear;
Together only, I know, we can
Surmount all odds of mortal career.
The intent of destiny we can’t unveil;
The end of this path we can’t foretell;
True love can still unite two souls:
Not even can God make them derail.


No comments:
Post a Comment