Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MISCHIEF

A distorted image of mind in grief,
Reminds me of my awful mischief
- To your benign call I didn’t surrender
With a selfless heart, soul so tender.

Your call was hidden in the veil of night,
The smile of the Moon, the starlit sight;
In the rising Sunbeam’s silent glare,
The azure freedom- so debonair;
In the unknown road, the endless stream,
The evening Sunset’s saffron gleam,
The burning candle’s faint ray,
The lusty blossoms in a sunlit day.

Through the waves of the endless, rolling sea,
I did not know that you called me;
Through the leaves of trees, the snow-white peak
Your call was clear- I did not seek.

My sacred self I refused to reveal,
For a selfish cause and a heartless will;
How did a lost mariner ignore
The scene of freedom- the sight of shore?

No comments:

Post a Comment