There is no need to make any noise,
No need at all to throw any voice,
No need to utter a word;
Through your, silent, charming look,
And the leaves of trees that shook
You made me make you heard.
Watching the night’s heavenly face
And the dreamland’s starry Fay,
I feel as if for a moment
The time stopped on its way.
In this lonely moment of peace,
Nobody is around;
Only I am- feeling your presence
Rooted to the ground.
No need at all to throw any voice,
No need to utter a word;
Through your, silent, charming look,
And the leaves of trees that shook
You made me make you heard.
Watching the night’s heavenly face
And the dreamland’s starry Fay,
I feel as if for a moment
The time stopped on its way.
In this lonely moment of peace,
Nobody is around;
Only I am- feeling your presence
Rooted to the ground.


No comments:
Post a Comment