In the middle of a cold, dark night
Everyone was asleep, safe and sound;
Everything just seemed to be all right
As the supreme silence reigned around.
All of a sudden! The silence broke!
Surprised by darkness I then woke
And shouted, full of fright,
“Who put out the light?”
Nothing was there to see anymore,
My heart was broken, mind was sore;
Everything went out of sight!
Who put out the light?
Just then! Looking at you, Pole-star!
I came to know you were not so far,
You enabled my eyes to ignite
Through which you made me see the light.
Everyone was asleep, safe and sound;
Everything just seemed to be all right
As the supreme silence reigned around.
All of a sudden! The silence broke!
Surprised by darkness I then woke
And shouted, full of fright,
“Who put out the light?”
Nothing was there to see anymore,
My heart was broken, mind was sore;
Everything went out of sight!
Who put out the light?
Just then! Looking at you, Pole-star!
I came to know you were not so far,
You enabled my eyes to ignite
Through which you made me see the light.


No comments:
Post a Comment