Sinking into the deep, blue sea
I search for pearls that I know will be
Abound in the lap of the boundless deep;
Unaware of my presence, fully asleep.
Even though my life was full of pleasure,
The depth of the sea- I could not measure
Enticed my heart to leave my ship;
And jump into the world of the fathomless deep.
The deeper I sink and seek for more pearls,
The deeper it gets, the more it unfurls;
Though my quest is completed-the pearls are found,
The desire of my heart doesn’t know any bound;
The secrets of the sea I want to unfold
As I begin my hunt for The Ultimate Gold.
I search for pearls that I know will be
Abound in the lap of the boundless deep;
Unaware of my presence, fully asleep.
Even though my life was full of pleasure,
The depth of the sea- I could not measure
Enticed my heart to leave my ship;
And jump into the world of the fathomless deep.
The deeper I sink and seek for more pearls,
The deeper it gets, the more it unfurls;
Though my quest is completed-the pearls are found,
The desire of my heart doesn’t know any bound;
The secrets of the sea I want to unfold
As I begin my hunt for The Ultimate Gold.

fabulous,amazing,speechless.relly very nice creation.i become speechless to read this
ReplyDeleteI cannot comment on this poem as I am not a deserving person to comment on it. only i can say HATZ OFF TO U SUBHRO
ReplyDeletethanks and keep reading.
ReplyDelete